Covid-19 Delivery Adjustments
To our Mobley Family,
The health and happiness of our community will always be our number one priority. Following the CDC and NYC guidelines, we are committed to keeping our customers and drivers safe. As such we have implemented the following precautionary safety measures.
- Drivers are wearing masks, in addition to their gloves and booties for each delivery. Trucks will be outfitted with hand sanitizer and/or soap and water so the team can disinfect themselves between deliveries. (Gloves and booties are not reused)
- Delivery teams will follow social distancing protocols when inside customers’ homes. Please assist us with this and keep at least 6 feet between yourself and the team during the delivery.
- You'll now be able to sign for your delivery from your own personal mobile device, eliminating the need to touch the delivery team's device.
- We've also added a new contactless delivery option. When possible, our delivery team will leave your items "Fedex style" to your door or lobby.
At our partner warehouse, the following steps are being taken to prevent the transmission of COVID-19:
- Non-delivery staff (i.e. accountants, customer service) are working remotely.
- Employees' temperatures are examined daily, if any employee shows possible symptoms they are sent home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
- Increased disinfecting & cleaning of work areas
- Operating in large warehouse environments means our teams are already beyond the 6-14 foot recommended distances for workers.
- Any employee who feels sick must stay home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
We hope you and your loved ones are keeping well and safe at home. Let’s use this opportunity to reflect and be grateful for all that we have and band together as a community. Stay safe!